Monday 9 January 2012

Vintage Deco magazine covers, Blanco y Negro & Para Ti

I've added a Vintage magazine cover from the 1930's  to the items I'm selling at the Gavin H Emporium. I have a collection of vintage covers that I will be adding to my store in the coming weeks. This cover of a beautiful deco skier is for the Spanish magazine Blanco y Negro. As the cover is delicate I'm selling it with a 16 x 20 inch mount so its ready to frame in a standard size frame.

A second cover has now been added it's title is Para Ti. I believe this one dates from the 1940's. Its a larger size measuring 11 1/2 inch x 8 1/2. Again because of its delicate condition I'm selling it mounted in a 20 inch x 16 inch mount. So it fits a standard size frame.  You can view the cover plus my limited edition prints at ............              


                                         
                     https://gavinhemporium.bigcartel.com/